Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FIRENZE

One weekend, I took a trip to Florence to visit my friends that are studying there. It is a beautiful city. I loved how the streets are so skinny and how everyone hangs there laundry out the window. I ate great food, seriously amazing food and I also took a day to go to Siena, which was about an hour bus ride. Siena was also a very cool city. I saw the Duomo in both Firenze and Siena and I also went to most of the famous museums in Florence. I saw the statue of David at the Art de Academia and I spent a ton of time in the Uffize, which was amazing. On my last day, I went early to Pisa because thats where my flight left from, and I saw the leaning tower which was really cool! I loved Florence and hope I can do more traveling in Italy in the coming months!



No comments: